Now is a great time for restorative dentistry in our Glen Ellyn dentist office. Why you ask? Because spring is here and just like everything else is being renewed after a long winter’s nap, your teeth should be, too!
Pretty soon you’ll find yourself going out more, being more social, and interacting with more people. Imagine running into an old friend you haven’t seen in a while. Instead of smiling shyly, you flash them a big, bold, beautiful smile full of confidence!
Take time now to correct any issues with your teeth and your smile that have been building up. We have restorative dental options to correct just about anything, including:
- Missing teeth (one or several)
- Infected and diseased teeth
- Chipped and broken teeth
- Damaged and injured teeth
- Stained and discolored teeth
These are just a few of the examples of reasons to explore the advantages of restorative dentistry. Call John C. Workman, DDS Dental Artistry today at 630-448-8418 and we’ll schedule a consultation for you to get specifics on your individual situation!
Get Your Smile Ready For the Season
With spring here and summer just around the corner, a brand new world of opportunities awaits for gathering and socializing with family and friends. There will be cookouts, family get-togethers, ball games, long walks, class reunions, and just impromptu fun outings here and there.
With each of these social opportunities, comes the chance to meet new people (maybe that special someone!) or just reunite with old friends and family.
Think about your smile and the impression it makes on those around you. If your smile isn’t its best, it may be giving people the wrong image of you.
Missing teeth or teeth that are in rough shape can easily draw unwanted attention from others – and cause them to form opinions (subconsciously or not) that are incorrect.
Choose From Many Restoration Options For Your New Smile
Dr. Workman and our crack dental team offer up a huge assortment of restorative dentistry solutions to help you put your best smile forward. Here is a sampling of them:
- Composite fillings to repair damage from decay. These metal-free, tooth-colored restorations blend in beautifully with your other teeth.
- Porcelain veneers that will quickly hide chips, cracks, stains, and even small gaps in your teeth. Veneers are sometimes called “instant orthodontics” because they so can transform an ugly duckling smile into a beautiful swan so quickly!
- Dental crowns made of sturdy porcelain that fit snugly over damaged and diseased teeth to repair and strengthen them.
- Nonsurgical gum disease treatment to rid your gums of harmful bacteria and restore health to your mouth.
- Root canal therapy will usually save your diseased tooth. Dr. Workman will clean out the infection, sanitize the tooth, then seal it over. A new crown is the best way to complete your restoration at this point.
- Dental bridges will fill in the space left by one missing tooth, or several.
- Dental implants give us many options for durable teeth restoration, including single crowns, implant bridges, and implant dentures.
- All-on-4® implant procedure that can give you complete arches of replacement teeth the same day!
As you can see, the list of restoration options for you is huge! There’s not really a good reason not to get started on your new smile.
Call our team today at 630-448-8418 to learn more about restorative dentistry in our Glen Ellyn dentist office. Be ready for all that spring and summer offers you!