During his 30-plus years in dentistry, Glen Ellyn, IL dentist Dr. John C. Workman has been an early and enthusiastic adopter of advanced technology. Thanks to the high-tech tools he and our team use, your care is quick, comfortable, and convenient. Among other things, our technology transforms the way we:
Dr. Workman on what set his practice apart Read Transcript
Dentistry has changed huge in the last 10 or 15 years, and it is moving in a direction that patients aren’t really being taken care of. What you learn in dental school is how to fix teeth, and that’s good. But we end up spending most of our time treating the results of disease. Decay, gum disease and [inaudible 00:00:26] disease. And we don’t spend very much time dealing with the cause of the disease. And I think one of the big things that people get, coming to our practice, one thing that we really stress and try to help people with is, that’s great. We can help you accomplish whatever you want to do, in terms of restoring your teeth, but we want to treat the cause of the problem, so you don’t end up ruining the investment you’re making when you do dentistry [inaudible 00:00:55]. And that’s not done in most offices. We spend time with you, and that’s, I think, an advantage to the patient, because we spend the time trying to help you deal with the cause of the disease, so that you can be healthy for the rest of your life and have the least amount of dentistry completed in your mouth, over a lifetime.
- Clean your teeth
- Administer anesthesia
- Take X-rays
- Find cavities
Technology even changes the way you spend time in our waiting room. Thanks to our free Wi-Fi access, you can catch up on email or other online chores – or just entertain yourself with your favorite internet diversion.
While technology has improved your dental treatments, it hasn’t changed how we build relationships with our patients. That’s still based on lots of good, old-fashioned listening, which helps us give you the highest level of dental health you desire.
To visit a dental practice that uses the latest technology in a respectful, nonjudgmental environment, call John C. Workman, DDS Dental Artistry at 630-448-8418.
From Dental Cleanings to Dental Implants, Technology Transforms Treatment
Here are just a few of the high-tech tools our team uses to improve your dental care:
- Digital X-rays yield accurate images in less time than traditional X-rays, using only a fraction of the radiation.
- Intraoral cameras enable Dr. Workman to see into every corner of your mouth, with less poking and prodding. And he can share images with you during your exam.
- DIAGNOdent cavity detection helps Dr. Workman find even the smallest cavities.
- STA Single Tooth Anesthesia System® administers just the right amount of anesthesia in the area where you need it instead of numbing your entire mouth. So you remain completely comfortable during your procedure, with no unpleasant lingering numbness afterward.
- BiteFX software helps Dr. Workman explain even the most complicated treatment options to you using easy-to-understand visualizations so together, you can make the best decisions for your care.
To experience caring service delivered with state-of-the-art technology, call 630-448-8418. Our Glen Ellyn, IL dentist office is located near Panfish Park, Market Plaza, and Village Links of Glen Ellyn.