As you get older, you need to make more of an effort to remain in good health. This is also true of your dental health – it requires more effort to maintain your teeth’s functionality and appearance. Glen Ellyn, IL dentist Dr. John C. Workman specializes in treating adult dental problems. He offers:
- Lots of options for replacing lost teeth, including dental implants and dentures
- Treatments for problems more likely to afflict adults, like gum disease, dry mouth, and TMJ disorders
- Cosmetic dental treatments to address issues like discolored or worn teeth
To visit a caring practice where the dental care is geared toward adults, call John C. Workman, DDS Dental Artistry at 630-448-8418.
Get Your Teeth in Shape With Cosmetic and Restorative Dentistry
Our general dentistry services, including thorough dental exams and cleanings, help keep your teeth in top shape. But we also offer an especially broad array of cosmetic dentistry and restorative dentistry treatments to restore your smile’s appearance and functionality.
For instance, thanks to Dr. Workman’s extensive experience with dental implants, you can get:
- All-on-4®, a procedure that involves attaching a complete arch of replacement teeth to as few as four dental implants
- Mini dental implants, which can be used in situations where full-size dental implants aren’t an option
- Teeth in a Day®, a procedure that makes it possible for you to get dental implants and your replacement teeth in a single visit to our office
Comfort and Convenience Are Top Priorities
Our team strives to make your dental appointments comfortable and convenient, from start to finish. Some ways we do that:
- Flexible hours. We open at 7 a.m. three days a week, so you can get your dental appointment out of the way first thing in the morning. And we’re in the office until 7 p.m. two Mondays a month if evening appointments work better for you.
- Multiple payment options. Seniors 65 and older get a 5 percent discount when paying for services in full. We also accept most insurance plans and popular health care financing options like CareCredit and LendingClub.
- No-fuss anesthesia. We use the STA Single Tooth Anesthesia System®, which takes the sting out of anesthesia. It dispenses just the right amount of anesthesia to keep you comfortably numb throughout your procedures.
- A choice of dental sedation. We offer two types of dental sedation to relax you.
To make an appointment at John C. Workman, DDS Dental Artistry, call 630-448-8418. In addition to Glen Ellyn, IL, we serve patients from many Chicagoland communities including Downers Grove, Lisle, Wheaton, Lombard, Oakbrook, Oakbrook Terrace, Carol Stream, and Naperville.