Dr. Workman is pleased to offer this state-of-the-art service to our patients, creating beautiful smiles without the embarrassing and cumbersome metal braces of the past. Dr. Workman has been providing Invisalign treatments at his Glen Ellyn office for over twelve years with wonderful results for his patients.
Here is how it works:
- Your teeth are laser-scanned into a computer where Cadcam technology creates a series of clear removable custom-made Aligners.
- Dr. Workman develops an ideal Invisalign treatment plan so the aligners will place your teeth in position for the best functional bite, reducing tooth wear.
- Wear each set of customized Aligners for about two weeks.
- Remove only when eating, drinking, brushing, and flossing.
- Visit with Dr. Workman approximately every six weeks.
- Your teeth will move gradually as each new clear aligner is placed.
- It is that easy! With a total treatment time that averages 6-15 months, patients are always excited about the ease of use and obvious results at the end of treatment.
Invisible aligners can straighten your teeth without the need for uncomfortable and unsightly metal wires and brackets. While braces produce beautiful results, many patients never wear them for fear of looking unattractive or having many cavities at the end of the treatment.
Invisalign® is an alternative way to produce results and it is nearly invisible. By using a series of clear, removable aligners, Invisalign® straightens your teeth right before your eyes. Change them about every two weeks and your teeth will move, little by little, week by week, until they have moved to the final position that Dr. Workman has prescribed.